Receive everything included with the Traffic Counting Manual and the Traffic Study Manual, PLUS a case study where we walk you through a Traffic Impact Study for an office building development.
You will receive:
- Traffic Counting Manual
- Includes how to do data collection from bidding jobs, to organizing field personnel to delivering the data. Templates of checklists and forms are included with the manual along with sample reports.
- Traffic Study Manual
- Includes a primer on how to prepare proposals for traffic studies and a primer on how to manage traffic studies.
- Sample Study & Reports with Bonus Parking Study
- How to Prepare Proposals
- How to Manage Studies
- Traffic Study Case Study
In addition, you will also receive:
- Traffic study examples in Word format that you are authorized to copy.
- Trip Generation Memo example that concludes a full traffic study is not needed.
- A Travel Demand Management Plan example.
- A case study for a mixed use development with commercial/retail uses.
Mike Spack, PE, PTOE is the founder and president of Spack Consulting, Traffic Data Inc, and CountingCars.com. He’s prepared traffic studies for projects ranging from 5,000 acres in size down to a few townhomes. Mike’s led more than a thousand traffic engineering projects in his career – never missing a deadline or going over budget.
He’s also behind the industry leading blog MikeOnTraffic where he writes about traffic analysis, data collection, our profession, and projects he finds interesting. Mike was a municipal traffic engineer before going out on his own, he’s a past president of the North Central Section of the Institute of Transportation Engineers and he’s a Fellow of the Institute of Transportation Engineers.
A University of Minnesota graduate, his work history includes stops at Bonestroo & Associates, Benshoof & Associates and the City of Maple Grove, MN.
Bryant Ficek, PE, PTOE is the Vice-President of Spack Consulting where he’s responsible for the quality of all transportation consulting projects. He provides traffic engineering and transportation planning services for public and private clients.
A University of Minnesota graduate, his work history includes stops at Benshoof & Associates (where he completed his share of traffic counts), TKDA and at Bonestroo & Associates. He is an active member of both the Institute of Transportation Engineers and the American Society of Civil Engineers.
Throughout his career, he has been grateful for the opportunity to work on memorable projects such as Minnesota’s first Diverging Diamond Interchange at Elk Run and the reconstruction of the I-35W St. Anthony Bridge. His work has also included hundreds of traffic impact studies, from small single stores to complex multi-phased mega-developments.
Visited 1279 times , 8 Visits today